Are You A New Online Poker player and Need Help? - I GOT YOU !

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

                     Hey guys its SitngoJoe here. If any of you reading this are new to online poker and find yourself with a question you need answered then just reply to this post and i will give you the best answer possible. Ive put in thousands of  hours playing online, and iv'e tried every strategy there is to try out there. Are you continually getting bad beated? Ive been there. Are you having deposit problems? Ive had those too.

                     I started out playing online about a year ago, and i've been hooked ever since. I just wish i had someone to ask questions to along the way. Waiting for an answer from a poker room's support team may take more time than we would like to wait, as you will notice, if you already haven't. Trial and error is a good teacher, BUT when your making errors with real money , it can become expensive. I have been dedicating my time to researching strategy's, and software and anything else that can make the time i put in playing poker online more profitable. Along the way I've come into contact with some cool guys who run some of best poker sites online.

                     Any question you have at all concerning online poker , please ask. I will quickly respond to you with an answer, and if i need help getting it , i have no problem using the resources i have to get you an answer. GOOD LUCK at the tables and hope to be talking to you soon! (Dont forget to save this site as a favorite so you can find me again :))

Comments

One response to “Are You A New Online Poker player and Need Help? - I GOT YOU !”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment